Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How to rank top with keyword adkratsubsr in Google?


For the last two weeks we are keeping a record of the ranking of the keyword adkratsubsr in google, yahoo and bing. As google is the best search engine so most of the people are concentrating to get the ranking with the keyword adkratsubsr in Google. If you are looking to get your blog indexed in bing then you can submit your blog to this url: http://www.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx.

While playing the game I have observed that google is giving good value to the post in yahoo buzz. Those posts are also coming in the first page with the other blogs. As we are not supposed to do any off page work or link work for this game so we are not doing this. We have to depend on "on page" work if we want to get the good ranking with the keyword adkratsubsr.

As we know that content is the king so if we continue posting good quality content on adkratsubsr then I think, we will surely get the desired ranking in google, yahoo and bing. Right now my blog is ranking at the 2nd position in Google but my aim is to reach at the top and for that I am doing nothing except checking the ranking regularly. Because while I am in office I am not getting the time to work on adkratsubsr and after returning home it is quite difficult to sit in front of the machine again. But today somehow I managed to do that and making this post. Hope this post will give some push on the keyword adkratsubsr so that I can get my desired ranking. I like gradual Improvement.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Landscapes Design